In this tutorial, you learned to manage data on IPFS and Filecoin using Powergate.
We learned about:
- Powergate and its benefits
- How to set up your Powergate development environment
- How to authenticate users with Powergate
- How to fetch network details (un-authenticated requests) from Powergate endpoints
- How to fetch FFS info (authenticated request) including FFS config, wallet list and other info from Powergate endpoints
- How to configure storage options using FFS config
- How to add data to FFS, and how to override the default FFS config for a specific CID
- How to monitor the job and deal status of data added to FFS
- How to fetch data from IPFS Network and Filecoin Network
If you're interested in diving into more of the details, visit the Simple Pinning Service repo (opens new window).